Join us for a morning of special activities, unique themes, fun demonstrations, decorations + more.
August 27 – Pirate Theme
October 29 – Halloween Theme
December 17 – Holiday Theme
Enjoy 90 minutes of exclusive playtime across all three floors, including the Innovation Workshop.
During the month of September, your Membership also gets you into the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden free of charge!
Online reservations are required, and will be available beginning August 25. Admittance is limited to 2 adults and 5 children per visit. Please bring your digital MOXI Membership Card, reserved tickets, and a photo ID.
The Santa Barbara Botanic Garden is open from 10 AM – 5 PM daily. Visit sbbotanicgarden.org for information on planning your visit.
Steps for Booking a Visit to the Garden:
- Select “Make a Reservation”
- Select the date you would like to visit (free admission available September 1 – 30)
- Select the time you would like to visit
- Select “MOXI Adult” and/or “MOXI Youth” ticket types
- Select up to 2 “MOXI Adult” and 5 “MOXI Youth”
- Note: Due to limited parking, you can only reserve up to 7 tickets at one time. One order reserves only one parking spot
- Complete checkout
- When you arrive at the Garden for your reservation, please show your valid digital MOXI Membership card and reserved tickets.
Visit the Garden before it opens to the public during Members’ Only Hour from 9 – 10 AM daily. Reservations are not required for Members’ Only Hour but remember to bring your MOXI Membership card and a photo ID with you.
Visit the Santa Barbara Botanic Garden for a morning dedicated to stories, books, and fun on Monday, September 12 from 9:30 AM – 10:30 AM. In partnership with the Santa Barbara Public Library, The Garden will be hosting a bilingual storytime aimed at preschool-aged kids. Reservations required.
Haven’t downloaded your MOXI Digital Membership Card? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a new email with your digital card download link. Email or call 805.770.5000 x118 for any additional questions about your Membership or the September Member Exchange.